- Degree Level
Notre Dame Academy is a Marist Catholic and International Baccalaureate World School serving students in grade pre-k through high school and located in Duluth, Georgia.
The role of the Music Minister is to provide choir related music for all religious events, public performances, weekly School Mass, Holy days, and spring evening Masses. Reports to the Religious Education Coordinator. This is a part-time 10 month position, beginning August, 2019.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selects music for Masses that is liturgically appropriate, reflects the season, appeals to the student body and reflects varying styles
- Ensures the school is following copyright laws by selecting fully licensed music.
- Conducts and teaches multiple school choirs
- Creates Mass programs
- Performs set up and runs sound for Masses, rosaries and other religious events
- Leads choirs at choral events affiliated with Notre Dame Academy, including on-campus concerts in December and May, public event performances, and events with local sports teams and service learning partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Music Minister
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with multi age and skill level choirs
- Ability to act/perform as the accompanist
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to Debi Doverspike, Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org .