Bilingual Apartment Community Coordinator
- Experience Level
Uplift Georgia’s main focus is to improve the lives of lower to middle income apartment complex residents by cultivating community and increasing social capital among neighbors. Uplift Georgia provides educational, enriching, and entertaining opportunities for residents to participate in together. We believe these shared experiences coupled with an increase of interaction between neighbors will ultimately lead to greater social capital, higher levels of trust, and an overall greater willingness to support and invest in community. Uplift Georgia also aims to increase access to untapped resources available in a given community while simultaneously providing increased access to outside resources through the forging of relationships between residents and members of other supportive organizations.
Uplift Georgia and Dwell Communities are looking to hire a Community Coordinator for our Marietta communities. We are looking for someone to live on site and partner with the Director of Community Engagement and the Management Team to enhance the community by providing events, experiences, education, and opportunities to our residents.
Community Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Planning, advertising, and hosting monthly events
- Planning, advertising, and hosting weekly activities for children and adolescents
- Planning, advertising, and hosting monthly activities for adults
- Facilitating a homework help program for children M-TH after school.
- Providing support to residents for specific needs
- Writing and distributing monthly newsletters
- Facilitating summer and school break camps
- Serving lunches to children during summer break
- Must move into an on-site apartment (rent is included in compensation)
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must be committed to working 40 hours/week
- Must submit a criminal background check
- Must have transportation.
- Must have a 4-year college degree or at least 3 years of experience in a related field
Only applications with a resume and cover letter will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $1500/month, plus free rent!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,500.00 to $1,800.00 /month
More searches like this
- Child Care / After school / Counselor Youth Development up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta
- Direct Service / Social Service Youth Development up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta
- Education / Teaching Youth Development up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta
- Event Planning Youth Development up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta
- Program / Project Management Youth Development up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta