- Experience Level
About This Role:
Berkeley Executive Education is looking for a skilled Marketing Associate to facilitate and accelerate revenue growth through supporting our Marketing team. The Marketing Associate will help the organization meet revenue targets by providing essential operational support focused on database and list management, social media oversight, supply management of promotional materials, and general market research duties. This person will also provide logistical support for marketing events and work cross functionally within the marketing team on special projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing. In order to be successful in this role, this person will need to be highly skilled at managing competing priorities and requests from a high functioning and agile marketing team. A flexible can-do attitude is required. This is a full time, exempt position located in Berkeley, CA.
- Schedule marketing team meetings, manage agendas, and coordinate space needs
- Marketing materials supply management for in person programs, events, and ad hoc office requests, ensuring that all materials remain stocked, replenished, and up to date
- Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) processing and tracking, including scheduling of COBE consultations for the Associate Director of Marketing
- Assist with Marketing events as needed (name tags, registration, logistical support)
- Day-to-day management across social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), which includes daily posting, responding and monitoring of all channels
- Database and list management (HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Manage marketing invoices, coordinating with Finance team to ensure marketing expenses are properly logged and vendors are paid
- Manage all general customer inquiries via email and phone
- Identify and implement new ways to drive sales effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of marketing or related administrative experience
- Strong customer service mindset with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Keen ability to handle time effectively and prioritize work
- Confident self-starter with high sense of urgency
- Ability to balance ever-changing special projects with ongoing job responsibilities
- Ability and desire to contribute to ongoing operations and process improvement efforts across all of Exec Ed, contributing ideas on a perpetual basis to key operational work-streams
- Thorough knowledge of all Google suite products, MS Office applications - experience with Salesforce a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this entry level position is $50k - $55k/year. Berkeley Executive Education offers a competitive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/insurance, professional development options, 401k, vacation leave, sick leave and 16 paid holidays.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
About UC Berkeley Executive Education
UC Berkeley Executive Education is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation formed for the development of executive education programs by UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business. We design and deliver transformative learning experiences that prepare executives and organizations in the US and globally to navigate an ever accelerating pace of change. Our mission is to create positive impact on business and society, extend the critical work of UC Berkeley faculty, and generate operating revenue for UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business in order to further enhance our impact. UC Berkeley Executive Education is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion among its employees, participants and faculty.