Director Support Assistant
- Position Type
- Full Time
RDA is a woman-owned, mission driven consulting firm with a 30-year history. We provide consultation to city, county, and state agencies and non-profit organizations. Our efforts are aimed at addressing persistent social, health and economic problems of populations served by public agencies.
RDA's Core Values
- We are unwavering in our commitment to social justice
- We believe that people and organizations can change
- We exhibit bravery through our willingness to speak up and take risks even when conflict emerges
- We demonstrate ownership thinking by reliably delivering quality results
- We are thought partners with each other and with our clients
- We strive for improvement by being curious, self-reflective and practicing continuous learning
- We show up as leaders who generate energy, inspire others, and model the way
Who You Are
RDA is seeking an experienced professional with initiative, discretion, and excellent interpersonal skills to support the Practice Directors at RDA. The Directors’ Assistant should welcome opportunities to develop new areas of expertise and be able to manage simultaneous priorities. The ideal candidate will also be able to work independently; have exceptional verbal and written communication skills; have excellent attention to detail; have computer skills including competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant. The Directors’ Assistant will promote and model RDA’s core values.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences; Coordinate meetings and client events including venue and refreshment arrangements, incentive purchasing and tracking, and perform note taking duties.
- Manage expense report preparation and submission, and invoice tracking;
- Communicate and maintain working relationship with client agency staff;
- Manage email and voicemail as requested; § Assist with research projects and prepare reports as needed; Support and coordinate logistics with RDA project staff
- Coordinate project team travel with Operations team;
- Work with the Executive and Operations team members to execute special projects and staff wide events
- Support office activities including but not limited to ensuring cleanliness and troubleshooting office equipment.
Benefits of Working at RDA
- Dynamic and collaborative workplace
- Family-friendly environment with flexible schedules
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- 100% RDA sponsored insurance
- 401k, with RDA discretionary match after 2 years § Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, and transit and parking expenses
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume, three references, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. This job will remain open until filled. No phone calls please. RDA is an equal opportunity employer. RDA appreciates each application it receives, but due the volume of responses for positions at RDA, only candidates who best fit the needs of the organization will be contacted.
Our Inclusionary and equitable hiring practices are a reflection of our first Core Value, “We are unwavering in our commitment to social justice”. We are deeply committed to hiring staff that mirrors our diverse Bay Area community.