- Position Type
- Full Time
RDA is a woman-owned, mission driven consulting firm with a 30-year history. We provide consultation to city, county, and state agencies and non-profit organizations. Our efforts are aimed at addressing persistent social, health and economic problems of populations served by public agencies.
Resource Development Associates is seeking a highly-motivated individual with strong qualitative and quantitative data collection and analytical research and writing skills. The ideal candidate will also have successful experience in evaluation and/or strategic and program planning, and a demonstrated commitment to social and economic justice. Program Associates work as members of project teams with Research Associates and Senior Program Associates on a wide variety of projects including but not limited to program evaluation; program, operational, and strategic planning; implementation support; and grant writing. The Program Associate position is a mid-level position and can lead to other levels of employment.
- Develop a data analysis plan, outlining research methodology, analytical questions, sampling and testing information
- Develop statistical, economic and cost analysis models
- Finalize data collection tools;
- Prepare and conduct quality review of report charts and graphs to ensure completeness, accuracy and relevance;
- Conduct research on best practices and prepare literature reviews;
- Prepare written submissions in response to requests for proposals;
- Work directly with RDA clients to provide support and develop collaborative working relationships
- Create and prepare PowerPoints and other materials for presentation at internal and external meetings;
- Use data visualization techniques, analytics dashboard design, and infographics to present data;
- Work as a team member with other staff on multiple projects and efforts;
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and conferences on behalf of RDA;
- Organize and conduct focus groups and key informant interviews;
- Draft and finalize evaluation reports, strategic plans, grant proposals, and needs assessments.
- Master’s degree in criminal justice, psychology, social work, education, public health, or related field
- Three years work experience in governmental or non-profit organizations
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Display professionalism in the workplace and the field, and manage confidential data
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in being a quick learner and self-directed
- Multilingual skills desirable
- Experience working with culturally and ethnically diverse communities
- 100% RDA sponsored health / dental / vision insurance
- RDA sponsored long & short-term disability Insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, and transit and parking expenses
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- RDA sponsored life and AD&D insurance
- 401k, with RDA discretionary match after 2 years
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume, three references, and a writing sample to email@example.com. This job will remain open until filled. No phone calls please. RDA is an equal opportunity employer. RDA appreciates each application it receives, but due the volume of responses for positions at RDA, only candidates who best fit the needs of the organization will be contacted.
Our Inclusionary and equitable hiring practices are a reflection of our first Core Value, “We are unwavering in our commitment to social justice”. We are deeply committed to hiring staff that mirrors our diverse Bay Area community.