Corporate Account Manager
- Degree Level
Corporate Account Manager
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The Corporate Account Manager is a critical member of our ministry, serving by placing participants into permanent and temporary jobs by identifying, developing and managing a participant pipeline and collaborating with established employment partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for matching job opportunities with best available talent via a highly personal and individual candidate recommendation to the Cara Employment Partner
- Provides concierge level service for HR Managers, to be a trusted source for candidates and deepen relationships
- Acquires new and diverse employment partners
- Prepares clients for interviews through resume prep and coaching
- Executes professional training modules focused on interviews, resumes, and other job search skills
- Partners with Vocational Leader to drive results towards placement goals
- Meets or surpasses established key performance indicator metrics for monthly job orders, send-outs and site visits with goal of placements
- Manages a portfolio of employer accounts across multiple sectors, to build strong partnerships and create scalable talent pipelines
- Manages client pipeline across specific position verticals
- Executes on an organized and systematic development plan for effectively marketing candidates with Atlanta Mission’s unique value proposition
- Works with clients to review job requirements and other employer expectations
- Works directly with the vocational and emotional MP teams through effective communication and a teamwork mentality
- Completes accurate and timely data-entry into Salesforce
You will possess the following:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong desire to work in a Christian ministry and passion for serving those experiencing homelessness
- Strong project management skills and the ability to organize, multitask and prioritize a heavy workload
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
- instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- High energy and ability to engage others towards a common goal.
- Strong work ethic and business acumen with ability to excel in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated work history of resourcefulness and problem solving
- Must enjoy working with diverse backgrounds and experiences in participants and partners
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with a team and driving results collaboratively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of professional experience
- Business, sales, workforce development or training background preferred
- Outstanding client service
- Skilled in personal coaching on a one-on-one and group setting
- Shows initiative to follow-up with participants and employment partners in a timely manner.
- Has demonstrated ability to be well-organized and prioritize tasks
- A positive attitude that is driven by a focus on possibilities and not on limitations.
- Must enjoy working with an adult population from challenged backgrounds and experiences.
- Organizational skills with the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of unexpected obstacles.
- Effective communication skills to deliver corporate goals, respond to market trends and meet unexpected challenges involved with functioning in a fast paced sales environment
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing, sitting and/or walking)
- Must have the ability to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a copy machine, calculator and computer printer
- Must be able to communicate accurate information
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 15 lbs
- Must have the ability to identify and distinguish colors, to adjust focus and maintain close and distance vision
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions during events
- Occasionally exposed to environmental fumes from plants near work location
- Moderate noise as in a business office environment
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS: (OPTIONAL SECTION: ANY TRAVEL, SECURITY, RISK, HAZARD OR RELATED SPECIAL CONDITION WHICH APPLY TO THE POSITION)
- Travel to Chicago for training with Cara Program
Employer PAID benefits: Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Short-Term Disability - Travel Assistance Program - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Employee Advocacy Services
Employer CONTRIBUTED Benefits: Medical and 403b Retirement Plan