- Position Type
- Full Time
Atlanta International School seeks a full-time designer to join our marketing and communications team. The designer is responsible for creating visual concepts for the Marketing and Communications office and other school departments.
- Takes a design “brief” to record requirements and requestors needs
- Works with different department’s members to understand graphic design needs
- Brings new ideas and develop creative and graphic design concepts for a wide variety of materials
- Designs ads, postcards, posters, brochures, email marketing templates, invites, presentations, flyers, newsletters, email digital ads, and all other collateral as needed
- Maintains image libraries
- Updates previous design projects
- Develops website assets and digital graphics
- Creates and review presentations and templates
- Creates social media postings with use of graphics and taglines
- Assists with logo and image distribution
- Works with printers to request quotes, deliver ready to print files and approve proofs
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is required
- 3 to 5 years of graphic design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google productivity apps (Drive, Slides, Sheets, Docs).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, and advocate for best practice solutions
- Strong time and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects, timelines, and priorities
- Experience with video editing software as Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro a plus but not required
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Type the job title in the subject line (Designer). Qualified applicants will be contacted, no phone inquiries please.