Board and Executive Coordinator
- Experience Level
Experience the reward and fulfillment of making a difference while making a living…
Safe & Sound (formerly the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center) is the eminent children’s advocacy organization working to prevent child abuse and reduce its devastating impact on children, their families, and our entire community. For over 40 years, we have been pioneers in the field of child abuse prevention, working both within San Francisco and recently throughout the state.
We are currently recruiting for a talented executive assistant to provide administrative and project support to both the Executive Director and the Board of Directors. It is a highly visible and high impact position that requires executive level support experience as well as a high level of professionalism. The position is full-time, on-site, requires some overtime and is located in our historic firehouse headquarters in the Haight. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a highly dedicated team that provides vital services to the community!
As Board and Executive Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Liaison and administrative support for Executive Director, Board members, and Board Committees’ activities.
- Project management and/or administrative support for various initiatives including strategic planning; progress dashboards/benchmarks; governance, policy and procedure updates; departmental projects; marketing/public relations/branding and website support or upgrades.
- Board and Committee meeting support including attending all Board and Committee meetings, meeting minutes, agendas and materials preparation.
- Calendar management for Executive Director, Board, Committee and the Company.
- Building strong relationships with Board Members, management/staff and external partners and officials.
- Strong alignment with Safe & Sound’s mission and values including diversity, equity, and inclusion, along with our foundational commitment to trauma-informed principles and practices
- Minimum three years executive administrative support in a comparable setting
- Experience working with non-profit Board of Directors and officials
- Project management experience
- Outstanding administrative, detail, decision-making, technical and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Articulate and professional
- Ability to attend Board meetings six times per year until 8pm.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information in a confidential manner
If you meet these requirements, resonate with our mission, and have a strong desire to work in an organization that fills a critical need in the community, we’d like to hear from you!
Please apply using the link below and include a cover letter.