Part-Time Information and Referral Specialist & Quality Assurance Specialist
4 days left
- Experience Level
About HMHB: Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia's mission is to improve maternal and child health through advocacy, education, and access to vital resources. Our vision is that every mother and child in Georgia will have access to resources for a healthier life. Learn more about HMHB by visiting us online at www.hmhbga.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree or one-year experience in customer/client service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience with data systems/entry, phone systems, word processing/computer systems.
- English fluency in reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to act as client advocate in order to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze data using Excel and other platforms.
- Previous experience with creating reports for large sets of data in chart and graph format.
- Previous quality assurance experience.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute.
- Previous experience with information & referral system and call center services.
- Previous experience with healthcare databases and family casework tracking.
- Spanish fluency in reading, writing and speaking.
- Provide contracted services for multiple lines of business in the Call Center.
- Document all aspects of client interaction in a customized computer database.
- Complete follow-up calls to clients as assigned.
- Work with Call Center Team to achieve goals outlined in the organization’s Strategic Plan.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of health care and public health services, community resources, and relevant policy issues.
- Provide excellent customer service in every interaction.
- Engage in ongoing professional development activities.
- Create new reports in the database for both internal and vendor use and access existing reports as needed.
- Conduct survey screenings.
- Review postage usage to ensure the mailing policy is followed.
- Create visuals for monthly vendor reports.
- Review reports for errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Please follow these instructions exactly. Applications received that are not in the correct format will not be reviewed. Please email your current resume or CV and a cover letter expressing your interest IN A SINGLE PDF FILE, addressed to Shamonica McGill at email@example.com.
*Please no phone calls. Only candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Deadline: We request that candidate documents be submitted by August 30, 2019. The position will stay open until filled. Due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates selected for initial interviews will receive a response.
Benefits: Part-time employees are eligible for enrollment a SIMPLE IRA retirement savings plan with employer match.
Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.