JusticeServer Product Lead
- Position Type
- Full Time
Title: JusticeServer Product Lead
Reports to: VP of Community Impact
The JusticeServer Product Lead’s primary job function is to develop, manage and execute a plan for the product growth and national expansion of the JusticeServer platform. The Product Lead will work with internal resources on product development, marketing and overall solution strategy. The product lead will work with legal services organizations to understand their needs, manage client relationships, assist with scoping and pricing projects, manage the complete sales cycle, and provide ongoing account management.
II. JusticeServer Product Lead’s Primary Role Responsibilities
- Provide outreach to legal services organizations to identify new leads and opportunities. Own the complete sales cycles to include: needs identification, owning scoping and pricing, proposal and contract delivery, and on-going account management.
- Direct product development, collateral development, marketing, thought-leadership and other areas necessary for product adoption and success.
- Design and implement a multi-year plan for fostering engagement with national legal services organizations. This includes building collaborative coalitions, securing nonprofit technology projects through earned revenue from nonprofits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with legal services nonprofits by communicating with them regarding their opportunities and challenges, while educating agencies on how TechBridge’s offerings can drive greater impact for their mission.
- Ensure the achievement of revenue performance targets for earned revenue.
- Represent the organization and actively engage in networking events, such as conferences.
- Provide TechBridge leadership with timely, accurate and thorough information enabling them to make sound business decisions.
- Work with TechBridge leadership to execute upon decisions and fulfill TechBridge’s mission.
- Manage the annual budget to include earned revenue and expenses.
- Product management
- Legal background; legal case management experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Technical background