LRIS Call Center Representative
- Experience Level
The Atlanta Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service helps the public find an attorney who is qualified to meet their legal needs in a time-efficient and friendly manner.
Job Summary: This full-time position serves the public by interviewing, analyzing and directing callers to attorneys or other legal resources according to a specified procedure and performs specific administrative duties relative to the referral process; Assists LRIS Director with the administration with other operational tasks. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interview and analyze the legal needs of the caller
• Maintain data stats on calls, attorney reports and administrative tasks relative to call center operations
• Correspond with attorneys regarding reporting and other program operations
• Maintain good relationship with panel attorneys to solve issues that may arise
• Must be able to multitask and work independently, as well as with a team, in a sometimes fast paced environment
• Polished written and conversation skills, as well as proper telephone etiquette
• Proficiency in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
Minimum 5 years of work experience.
Preferred Expertise: English and Spanish language proficiency.
Salary commensurate to work experience. Generous benefits package. Submit resume with references.