Southeast Region Intern
The Parkinson's Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson's community.
The Southeast Region Intern will help support our Southeast Region team and will work directly with the team on management of SE fundraising initiatives.
- Support team with developing, planning and implementing events across the Southeast
- Assist with event logistics
- Assist in planning volunteer committee calls/meetings
- Field participant questions and inquiries
- Assist with research and outreach for new opportunities
- Support Southeast team with data management and mining
- Provide administrative support and perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Current college student (junior/senior level) or graduate student
- Self-starter who takes initiative, comfortable wearing many hats, can solve problems self-sufficiently, but takes direction well
- Professional and capable of interacting with high-level volunteers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail-oriented; can be counted on to produce high-quality work
- Interested in the non-profit sector, specifically fundraising
- Prior work and/or intern experience a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Southeast Region Intern” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
The Parkinson's Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.