3 days left
- Experience Level
We are looking to hire an experienced Grant Writer to write grant proposals for our faith-based non-profit healthcare organization. The Grant Writer will write coherent, organized and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects, and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, be familiar with healthcare and human service industries, and be committed to the Christian mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Displaying adherence to organization’s mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of development department's strategy.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to establish and maintain relationships with various donors.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
Grant Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.