HOPWA Project Manager
2 days left
- Experience Level
At Partners for HOME your challenge will be to ensure we create a highly coordinated, homeless crisis response system that delivers outcomes and measures that can be scaled in order to effectively connect individuals to the appropriate and most expedient HOPWA housing solution. Our team’s mission is to quickly rehouse or maintain housing for current HOPWA recipients. This is a contract position through November 2019 with a possible transition to a full-time position.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an ambitious, and industrious relationship builder to undertake and assist with a variety of tasks associated with HOPWA project management under the direction of the Senior Project Manager.
Operational duties include, but are not limited to:
- You will work in close partnership with the HOPWA Senior Project Manager, Continuum partners, the City of Atlanta Staff/Departments, and other key stakeholders, to execute pertinent tasks associated with the Partners for HOME HOPWA project;
- Will work closely with HOPWA sponsors to organize referrals and decrease the time between referrals and program enrollment;
- Builds strong relationships with community partners and program sponsors;
- Facilitates weekly meetings with HOPWA sponsors to coordinate referrals and program placements;
- Advocates for HOPWA sponsors and participants with landlords and property managers;
- Maintains an inventory of available rental units for HOPWA sponsors;
- Organizes environmental reviews and Housing Quality Standards inspections with the City of Atlanta;
- Participates in the intake and assessment process with individuals who are eligible for enrollment in a HOPWA program;
- May participate in client outreach projects on an as needed basis;
- Provides guidance on appropriate Housing First standards and expectations;
- Ensures adherence to HOPWA regulations and program policies.
- You will develop broad-ranging relationships and provide exceptional customer service to our Continuum Partners, partnering with them to ensure a transparent system is in place to measure performance outcomes and deliver results;
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High energy and a passion for the CoC’s mission and goals are required.
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Previous experience in partnering with leadership for the delivery of projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Preferred record of measurable results in cultivating relationships.
- Ability to create and implement efficient development systems, plan strategically, allocate work, set and manage objectives, analyze and mitigate risk, and create and manage projects.
- Capable of excelling in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, diverse, results-oriented environment, and to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Professional, precise, and persuasive writing and editing skills.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to perceive and understand people’s motivations.
- Highly industrious with a strong work ethic; sense of urgency/impatience for action.
- Integrity and humility that encourages and inspires constituents; strong sense of judgment.
- Seeks out constructive criticism and growth.
- We have an ambitious and spirited culture that is passionate about ending homelessness. We strive to display heart, empathy, and resolve in our daily interactions with one another.
- Thrive under pressure, consistently meeting expectations and commitments on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and project management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
Salary: Contract position until November 2019 with the possible transition to a full-time position at the end of the contract.
Partners for HOME provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.