- Experience Level
MST is the most widely adopted clinically proven behavioral therapy model for children in the most need - victims of child abuse and neglect, juvenile offenders, and many other youth populations. We are looking for an exceptional Accounting Manager to join our team. This is a phenomenal career opportunity where your work can contribute to an organization that transforms the lives of troubled youth and their families.
About MST Services:
MST is a scientifically proven intervention for at-risk youth. Therapists work in the home, school and community and are on call 24/7 to provide caregivers with the tools they need to transform the lives of troubled youth. Research demonstrates that MST reduces criminal activity and other undesirable behavior. At the close of treatment, 87% of youth have no arrests. MST currently operates in 34 states and 15 countries with 2,500+ clinicians. Over 200,000 families have been positively impacted by MST. With 60+ studies, MST features the largest body of evidence, by far, of successful interventions for high risk youth.
Manager will be responsible for performing a wide range of accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial reporting to facilitate efficient company operations. This position will be located out of our new office in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entirety of MST Services’ accounting and financial reporting systems and possess P&L responsibility.
- A/R tracking and follow up on delinquent accounts
- A/P management
- Invoice documentation support
- Expense classifications and reconciliations
- Employee workload charts
- Bank reconciliations
- Tax returns
- Financial Reporting
- Process expense reports for all staff, including ensuring accuracy of report
- General accounting assistance
- Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure quality service to staff and clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years related experience