Director of Corporate Giving & Partnerships
- Experience Level
We’re looking for a Director of Corporate Giving & Partnerships!
What will you do? You will have the critical leadership role of spearheading corporate funding efforts in support of JVS programs and strategy. Your focus will be on developing and cultivating corporate partnerships, securing corporate sponsorships and corporate philanthropic funding. To do this, you creatively leverage our signature fundraiser the Strictly Business Awards Luncheon, as well as volunteer and program engagement opportunities, to build robust corporate partnerships. Reporting directly to the VP of Development, you will also supervise the Development Manager, and work closely with leadership volunteers, the grants team, program staff and marketing team.
What do we need from our applicants? A passion for the JVS mission, and:
- Outstanding partnership development, customer service and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated success in fundraising or sales
- Experience prospecting and developing new relationships
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to identify and create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation skills and compelling persuasive writing skills
- Experience working closely with individuals from diverse backgrounds, including high net-worth individuals and executives
- Supervision and management experience
It would also be great if you have:
- Experience securing six figure donations, sponsorships or corporate partnerships
- 7+ years of experience with non-profit fundraising or sales
- Experience with event planning
- BA/ BS degree
Want to Apply? Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; Please use Director, Corporate Giving/Partnerships the subject line. Principals only, no phone calls, please.
JVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnic background, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilities. Culturally and racially diverse applicants are encouraged to apply. Please let us know if you need accommodations or aids for the interview process.
Are there benefits? Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, EAP, 403B, generous vacation & sick leave, along with most Federal and Jewish holidays.
Who are we? Founded in 1973, Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) is a regional non-profit that transforms lives by helping people build skills and find jobs to achieve self-sufficiency. JVS is a non-sectarian, nonprofit organization. For more information about the agency, and a full job description for this position, please visit our website at jvs.org.