Management Analyst (Housing Authority of the City of Alameda)
- Position Type
- Full Time
The Housing Authority is seeking exceptional, team-oriented candidates to work at the Management Analyst level. Candidates will work on a wide range of analytical, management, and technical assignments supporting AHA operations and programs, and will have the opportunity to perform meaningful and impactful work for an agency dedicated to providing affordable housing in the most impacted region of the nation.
Two positions are currently open, both in the Executive Administration Department.
- One position will have an emphasis on human resources. For this position, AHA is particularly interested in applications from candidates with a strong track record in human resources and/or public agency operations, and a familiarity with technologies used in the management of those functions.
- The second position will have an emphasis on procurement administration, and will perform a broad array of general analytical work for AHA
- Final decisions about the division of assignments between the two positions will be determined at the time of hire. Both positions require the ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external partners, lead project teams, and receive work direction from multiple department staff.
Project areas may include:
- Refining and implementing the agency safety and workers compensation programs
- Redesigning the agency procurement policy and procedures, and tracking of procurements and awarded contracts
- Working with the HR Director on employee performance and relations issues, and assisting with the development of new employment or operational policies and procedures
- Researching, procuring, and implementing a variety of technical systems, including payroll and broader HRIS/HCM/HRMS systems
- Overseeing content and administration of AHA’s website, and recommending priorities and options for future re-designs
- Researching and drafting a variety of agency policies and procedures
- Performing data collection, analysis and summarization on a variety of agency-wide projects
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
Final Filing Date: Open Until Filled; Applications received by July 31, 2019 at 5:00 pm PST will be included in the first review. All applications must be submitted electronically.
To apply, candidates must submit a fully completed and signed Housing Authority employment application, including responses to the supplemental questionnaire and a resume (documents must be in Word or pdf format, and uploaded into the online application form). The full job description, application form, and the supplemental questions are located in the Working With Us>Employment Opportunities section of the Housing Authority’s website at www.alamedahsg.org.
If you need a reasonable accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the Housing Authority office at email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Government Full Time jobs in Alameda
- Human Resources / Recruiting Government Full Time jobs in Alameda
- Program / Project Management Government Full Time jobs in Alameda
- Public Policy / Administration Government Full Time jobs in Alameda
- Research Government Full Time jobs in Alameda