- Experience Level
The Deamer Group is currently in search of an Entry level Bookkeeper.
If you have a love for numbers and a background using QuickBooks, this is the position for you! Qualified candidates must submit a resume for consideration. Please review the full description for details.
The Bookkeeper maintains day to day activities using QuickBooks and reports to the Director of Finance. The Bookkeeper records, balances, reconciles, compiles and reviews source documents such as invoices, purchase orders, and cash receipts for completeness and accuracy. The Bookkeeper also prepares reports and performs other duties as necessary. A successful candidate will be a multi-tasking, self-starter with prior Accounting experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day activities utilizing QuickBooks.
- Compile, analyze and report financial data.
- Perform month end closings and reconciliations.
- Perform general ledger, journal entries and budget management duties.
- Maintain a list of outstanding receivables.
- Balance accounts and identify delinquent accounts requiring further action
- Provide collection activities on delinquent accounts.
- Maintain positive, cooperative, and mutually supportive relationships.
- Perform other job-related duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent / Associates in Accounting preferred
- 1+ years of clerical accounting experience / Nonprofit Accounting preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks strongly preferred
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Able to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive material and information
If you meet these qualifications, submit a resume including salary requirements with “Bookkeeper” in the subject line. Know someone who may be a good fit for the role? Feel free to forward.
If this isn’t the role for you, but you would like to be considered for future job openings, please submit your information to the following link Future Consideration
The Deamer Group reviews every resume that is received. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every candidate. It usually takes one to two weeks for us to review your application. If you are a good fit, we will be in touch. If not, we will keep your resume on file and will consider you for future opportunities. Thank you in advance for your application!