Program Assistant II - Administration
- Position Type
- Full Time
POSITION: Program Assistant II - Administration (Full-time) Monday - Friday (9a.m.-5p.m.)
SALARY: $19.52 per hour ($40,604 annualized) plus excellent benefits
REPORTS TO: Operations Associate Director
THE ORGANIZATION: Conard House, Inc. is a non-profit organization in San Francisco empowering people who live and work on the margins of society. We work with a diverse adult population and strive for cultural competency by respecting experience, promoting inclusion and building community. The position is with Conard House Supportive Housing and Community Services Programs (SH/CS) Administrative Office, which provides support to various services and programs to homeless/formerly homeless adults in San Francisco. Our services include: income advocacy, money management, case management, and mental health services.
We are a committed equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the city and state’s Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction records.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or two years experience performing a support function in social services administration setting. Must have good written and verbal communication skills and effective organizational skills. Ability to work as a team member towards common goals and objectives. Demonstrate positive customer service. Proficient in MS Office. Must successfully complete a background check after conditional job offer.
- Answer phones at the Supportive Housing office, screen calls, refer calls to appropriate department, take accurate messages and distribute.
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate department.
- Produce and distribute monthly meeting/training calendars for programs and distribute to staff and other departments.
- Produce manuals, memos, correspondence and other program documents. Distribute information to programs as applicable.
- Assist Director create, maintain, and distribute program policy updates and best practice document revision and manuals.
- Maintain and produce welcoming packets for residents.
- Maintain statistical reports in accordance with contract requirements and agency policies.
- Collect and maintain attendance rosters for program trainings.
- Collect certification and maintain updated roster for staff certification trainings and on-line courses.
- Create resource-sharing on-line platform and disseminate information to program staff.
- Disseminate community resource information to program staff.
- Create and maintain staff user accounts for money management software.
- Maintain supply inventory and request supplies as needed.
- Track and file program staff vacation request forms. Send approval notifications to program staff.
- Assist with Training by scheduling presentations and training space.
- Manage office petty cash fund. Prepare and submit request for reimbursement to accounting.
- Request, distribute, and track Taxi vouchers for SH/CS programs.
- Assist . with program projects as assigned.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Send resume and letter of intent to Roger Mendoza (Operations Associate Director) by mail, email PAjob@conard.org or fax: 415-864-7093. Position open until filled.
People with diverse cultural backgrounds encouraged to apply.