- Experience Level
The Hiller Aviation Museum, one of the most unique destinations on the San Francisco Peninsula, is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join its Development team as a part-time Development Associate.
Located in San Carlos, Hiller Aviation Museum strives to use aviation as a gateway for people to embrace adventure and innovation while using tools of science to explore how the physical world works and how the dream of flight is made into reality. We deliver our educational and inspirational mission through STEM exhibits and programs. With more than 110,000 annual visitors, including 57,000 youth, the Museum stands out as a community resource for informal science learning.
Working closely with and reporting to the Vice President of Development, the Development Associate is responsible for the growth and success of all aspects of Hiller Aviation Museum’s Membership Program and provides a range of clerical, administrative, and donor services. The Development Associate manages the museum’s donor and membership database and provides support for general fundraising activities, including donor prospecting, acquisition, cultivation, and stewardship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies, marketing efforts, and promotional materials for member solicitation and renewal campaigns.
- Coordinate special programs and events for members.
- Manage museum donor and membership database (DonorPerfect).
- Receive, accurately post, acknowledge donations, and reconcile data entry activity against accounting records.
- Assist with gift appeals to members and donors.
- Provide analyses, reports, and profiles from donor database as needed.
- Assist with fundraising activities and annual events.
Hours: 20 per week.
Salary: $27 - $33 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to Rebecca Duran, VP of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Science / Technology $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Carlos
- Development / Fundraising Science / Technology $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Carlos
- Marketing / Communications Science / Technology $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Carlos
- Technology / Data Management Science / Technology $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in San Carlos