Associate Technical Program Manager
- Experience Level
About the Position:
The Associate Technical Program Manager is responsible for providing substantially important administrative and tactical business operations support to the Senior Program Manager in charge of our online programs and digital partnerships. This person will be responsible for the logistical planning and execution of our online programs, webinars, and Q &A sessions. You will coordinate with internal and external partners to manage processes, accomplish goals, and ensure success of each online program, while working with Faculty, participants and other stakeholders throughout each iteration. The position requires strong organizational skills, independence, and exceptional follow through. In addition, this position will play a significant role in new and ongoing contract administration and new project coordination. This is a full-time, exempt position located in Berkeley, CA.
- Assists in managing an existing portfolio of online educational programs by designing, scheduling, opening, moderating, and closing all online sessions.
- Provides real time support for all online sessions, webinars, Q &As, troubleshooting issues that arise, and taking notes for session summaries.
- Oversees all program logistics in support of instructors and participants (including availability of necessary instructional materials, Canvas, Zoom sites and other links, schedules, rosters, etc.).
- Interacts directly with clients and program participants, professionally representing Exec Ed to key stakeholders, and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Prepares contracts for instructional faculty (delivery and signatures).
- Serves as a contact for participants and prospective participants during outreach, recruiting, admission, and program delivery.
- Assists in preparing budgets and coordinating financial processes (instructor payments and client invoices) for all programs.
- Supervises the use of intellectual property and material preparation for programs.
- Drafts and/or generates routine communications; coordinate production and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, handouts, proposals, program or course materials.
- Prepares program and session reports for Senior Program Manager and internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists with special projects and administrative tasks as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
- Technically savvy with keen ability to troubleshoot technical issues that may arise in an online program
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak confidently in front of small and large groups
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within strict timelines/deadlines
- Strong analytical mind, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Detail-oriented, customer-centric, and a great problem-solver
- Confident self-starter with high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task, and manage last-minute needs and changes gracefully.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable, energetic and passionate about online education.
- Experience in instructional design, educational technology, or related field preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
Salary and Benefits:
Berkeley Executive Education offers a competitive compensation package, including medical/dental/vision/insurance, 401k, vacation leave, sick leave and 16 paid holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
About UC Berkeley Executive Education
UC Berkeley Executive Education is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation formed for the development of executive education programs by UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business. We design and deliver transformative learning experiences that prepare executives and organizations in the US and globally to navigate an ever accelerating pace of change. Our mission is to create positive impact on business and society, extend the critical work of UC Berkeley faculty, and generate operating revenue for UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business in order to further enhance our impact. UC Berkeley Executive Education is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion among its employees, participants and faculty. For more information visit http://executive.berkeley.edu/