Performance Project Manager
- Experience Level
At Partners for HOME your challenge will be to ensure we create a highly coordinated, homeless crisis response system that delivers outcomes and measures that can be scaled in order to effectively connect individuals experiencing homelessness to the appropriate and most expedient housing solution. Our team’s mission is to lead a coordinated community effort and to layer and leverage the resources and relationships to make homelessness rare, brief and nonrecurring.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an ambitious, and industrious relationship builder to undertake and assist with a variety of tasks associated with the performance project management tasks under the direction of the Deputy Director of Operations and Project Management.
Operational duties include, but are not limited to:
• You will work in close partnership with the Senior Project Manager of Performance, Continuum partners, the City of Atlanta Staff/Departments, and other key stakeholders, to execute pertinent performance monitoring and data quality activities;
• Will work closely with data and performance associated with veteran and chronic homelessness;
• Assists with developing site visit monitoring policies and procedures;
• Conducts site visit monitoring for HUD CoC funded programs;
• Evaluates program data quality and provides Continuum partners with guidance and training to improve outcomes;
• Participates in the development and implementation of performance improvement plans when additional assistance improving performance outcomes are needed;
• Will assist in the development and maintenance of CoC performance dashboards, which are posted quarterly online;
• Evaluates and monitors the contractual performance and compliance obligations of the CoC’s service agreements with HUD funded programs;
• Partners with agencies receiving related funding resources to further alignment with the CoC;
• Provides guidance and interpretation to the CoC of HUD regulations/guidelines, contract language, procurement policies, and procedures;
• You will develop broad-ranging relationships and provide exceptional customer service to our Continuum Partners, partnering with them to ensure a transparent system is in place to measure performance outcomes and deliver results;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High energy and a passion for the CoC’s mission and goals are required.
• 2+ years of experience in performance management.
• Previous experience in partnering with leadership for the delivery of projects.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Preferred record of measurable results in cultivating relationships.
• Ability to create and implement efficient development systems, plan strategically, allocate work, set and manage objectives, analyze and mitigate risk, and create and manage projects.
• Capable of excelling in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, diverse, results-oriented environment, and to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
• Professional, precise, and persuasive writing and editing skills.
• High emotional intelligence with the ability to perceive and understand people’s motivations.
• Highly industrious with a strong work ethic; sense of urgency/impatience for action.
• Integrity and humility that encourages and inspires constituents; strong sense of judgment.
• Seeks out constructive criticism and growth.
• We have an ambitious and spirited culture that is passionate about ending homelessness. We strive to display heart, empathy, and resolve in our daily interactions with one another.
• Thrive under pressure, consistently meeting expectations and commitments on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and project management tools.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
Partners for HOME provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.