Digital and Product Marketing Manager
- Position Type
- Full Time
Digital and Product Marketing Manager
At the Georgia Center for Nonprofits, our mission is to build thriving communities by helping nonprofits succeed. Every day, we invest in the people and organizations that embody this commitment—transforming Georgia’s communities together through a shared vision of our state’s future. GCN’s programs and projects originate in our community of partners—in the needs of nonprofit leaders on the ground, and the resources of companies and foundations with the vision to meet those needs: developing talent, sharpening strategy, equipping leaders, and building powerful networks of high-performing nonprofits.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed, product marketer who will be responsible for providing a comprehensive view of the nonprofit market, our customers, and driving marketing strategies that deliver against customer needs. This role will focus on developing and executing launch, demand generation, sales enablement, and lead generation strategies for our training, consulting, and recruitment solutions for nonprofits, as well as our Georgia Gives Day campaign. Candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, and for marketing through compelling stories. This is an amazing opportunity to have impact with thousands of nonprofits, while working with the state’s most innovative organization for delivering impactful solutions that help social purpose organizations succeed. The team is one where self-directed individuals thrive, and one where your vision for increasing the impact of the social change sector can be realized.
Our Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with every team within GCN; from diving into the market to develop subject matter expertise, to sitting in on strategy sessions with the product teams, and working internally to refine internal sales enablement content and market facing collateral. This role will also work with our membership team to deliver world-class engagement with our Nonprofit partners. As to be expected in an entrepreneurial environment, the scope of this position will evolve continuously. Comfort with ambiguity and flexibility, and a passion for personal growth is required.
- Research, write, edit, and design clear and compelling marketing content for various channels, including but not limited to LinkedIn posts, blogs, press releases, and email campaigns
- Manage GCN’s blog site, postings, and promotions on social media channels
- Manage social media channels by maintaining the social calendar, scheduling posts, and compiling engagement metrics
- Execute our internal communications strategy and develop beautifully designed engaging content for all levels of the business
- Manage all aspects of our Drupal site which serves as a foundational tool for GCN’s communication and engagement
- Assist in the development, implementation, and analysis of our email marketing campaigns via a marketing automation platform (Mail Chimp) with the goal of generating qualified leads for our teams
- Build and execute product launch plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and align with pipeline generation targets.
- Develop customer-facing materials that clearly articulate the value of our products. Deliver content, data sheets, solution guides, demo videos and other content for all funnel stages. Create visionary and compelling customer-facing presentations.
- Ensure GCN is viewed as thought leader in the nonprofit sector and help evangelize the value of our solutions.
- Track, measure and report against objectives.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience (B2B preferred)
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, Communications or other related major
- Organizational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Top-notch messaging, positioning, and storytelling, with experience crafting compelling marketing content
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Team player who is excited to help with any kind of project that is important to the business
- Creative thinker who is eager to learn and grow their marketing career
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong competency with digital marketing SEO/SEM initiatives including optimizing websites, developing landing pages, leveraging digital and social advertising, and email campaigns.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign a plus
- Experience with marketing automation software (Mail Chimp preferred) required
- Experience with Sales Force a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, Drupal based website management helpful
Compensation, benefits, location:
GCN has an excellent and competitive compensation package including health/medical and retirement, 4 weeks paid leave, and floating personal holidays.
Our offices are in the newly renovated and Leed certified 100 Peachtree building overlooking Woodruff Park and Olympic Park at the centerpoint of downtown’s restaurant and entertainment district. We are 1 block from major Marta stations and within 1 mile of three major highway exits.