Advancement Gift Coordinator
6 days left
- Experience Level
POSITION TITLE: Advancement Gift Coordinator FLSA: Non-Exempt
Revision Date: March 2019
REPORTS TO: Advancement Database Manager
This full-time position is responsible for gift entry and acknowledgement of Advancement gifts. Working with the Advancement Database Specialist, he/she will support the Membership and Development staff by maintaining up-to-date and accurate gift records and assist with database troubleshooting in both Galaxy and Raiser’s Edge. The ideal candidate will be a proactive critical thinker, and will contribute to the overall success of the Garden by working cooperatively with others to develop our procedures and expand our data analysis and reporting capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing Advancement department gifts into Galaxy and Raiser’s Edge in accordance with internal procedure
- Produce and distribute gift acknowledgements and maintain appropriate internal documentation for the institution
- Basic troubleshooting of Member issues in Galaxy, including membership sales and member event ticketing
- Collaborate across the Advancement department to develop processes which support the needs of the users and the institution
- Utilize the Events and Actions tabs within RE to track stewardship and cultivation efforts
- Maintain procedures manual for usage of RE as relates to the Advancement department
- Support department events, including some evening and weekend hours as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree and 2+ years of Raiser’s Edge experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Galaxy preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy to protect the integrity of the database and to support the brand reputation of the Garden in communications with donors
- Collaborative work style to support the Advancement needs for information
- Time management and the ability to effectively respond to multiple, changing and often conflicting priorities is essential.
- Must be able to effectively interact with the general public and co-workers and peer professionals.
- Long periods of time working at a computer terminal.
- Position requires mostly sitting work with some standing, bending and stooping to perform general office work.
- Occasional weekend, evening or holiday work may be required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Fine attention to detail, exemplary organization skills
- Adaptable to fast-paced work environment
- Ability to develop and maintain superb donor relations.
The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Customer Service / Retail Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta