Mental Health Clinical/Program Manager (Interim)
- Experience Level
Please apply by visiting https://bonitahouse.org/careers/ or by following the link below.
This position is Interim and Part Time.
Bonita House, Inc. (BHI) is a well-respected nonprofit mental health agency with multiple sites in Alameda County and an operating budget of $7.5 million. It was founded in 1971. BHI is a social rehabilitation agency and provides a full range of Medi-Cal services to adults with co-occurring serious mental health and substance use disorders.
Compassion: Committed to caring, dignity and kindness
Respect: Honor each individual and provide highly ethical services
Progress: Leading the way in creating opportunities to change for the better
Resilience: Channeling hope, building strengths to successfully recover, adapt and grow
Embracing Differences: Honor and celebrate our diverse communities and individual uniqueness
Under the general direction of the Director of Clinical Services, the Clinical/Program Coordinator is responsible for the clinical and day-to-day operations of the Creative Wellness Center in Berkeley.The Creative Wellness Center in Berkeley is a member-driven wellness and recovery mental health program, which provides evaluation, rehabilitation, education, and vocational support to adults with psychiatric disabilities and partners with them to move towards more independent lives with meaningful choices.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related field plus a minimum of five years’ experience working in a community mental health program and two years’ experience providing clinical and employee supervision.
- Must possess a valid LMFT, LCSW or PhD license.
- Ability to be compassionate and create a welcoming environment for clients as well as ability to set and maintain appropriate boundaries.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- The ability to prioritize effectively with competing demands on time.
- Solid written skills to meet required standards of documentation.
- Preferred: Familiarity with evidence-based practices such as Motivational Interviewing, WRAP, Seeking Safety, Solution Focused therapy, and CBT.
- Must be able to meet Immigration Reform Act of 1986 requirements.
- Must have valid California Drivers License and a driving record acceptable by the Agency’s insurance company.
- Oversee services and programming and ensure good clinical practice.
- Ensure compliance with documentation and funding requirements.
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision to marriage and family therapy and social work trainees/associates.
- Oversee clinical documentation in accordance with regulations.
- Coordinate daily schedule. Troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Supervise the client milieu and/or provide direct services for clients as needed.
- Crisis intervention and consultation as needed.
- Oversee staff including: supervise staff, lead staff meetings, ensure provision of orientation to new staff and ongoing in-service training.
- Provide administrative oversight including submitting billing/invoices, monitoring budget, maintaining records, and acting as liaison to site management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medial- Kaiser Bronze HDHP/HMO- Employee premium is 100% covered by Bonita House
- Dental- Delta Dental - DentalPremier - $2500 annual coverage including adult orthodontia
- Vision- VSP - Signature Plan includes Free annual exam and members save 30- 45% on services
- Life and AD&D- Lincoln Life Insurance Company- Employer paid up to 1 times the annual salary.
- Long Term Disability- Reliance- The monthly benefit is equal to 60% of covered earnings, up to a max of $6,000 per month.
- FSA- Sterling- Allowable for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture- Landmark- 30 visits allowed a year with $0 co-pay
- 12 Holidays and 23 days of PTO accrued during year 1.
- Retirement- Mutual of America- 3 years fully vested 100% with an annual Employer contribution
More searches like this
- Customer Service / Retail Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Berkeley
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Berkeley
- Event Planning Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Berkeley
- Facilities / Equipment Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Berkeley
- Food Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Berkeley