Full Time Clinician for Aviv Older Adult Services -Metro Atlanta
- Position Type
- Full Time
Full-time Therapist for AVIV Older Adult Services – Metro Atlanta
Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS) provides health, career and human services to support and enhance the well-being of individuals and families across all ages, faiths, cultures and lifestyles. Its more than 30 programs serve a variety of populations, including children, teens, parents and older adults. JF&CS is now seeking a full-time therapist for a collaboration between Aviv Older Adult Services and Clinical Services of JF&CS.
AVIV Older Adult Services, a program of JF&CS, provides a comprehensive, holistic approach to offering solutions and resources for individuals and their families struggling with the challenges of aging. We are seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker, licensed in the State of Georgia, to provide therapy for older adult clients in their homes. We are seeking a clinician with an entrepreneurial spirit who would like to help grow the counseling service within our Clinical and Aging programs. This individual must be a strong team player, exhibit excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and must have experience working with older adults and their families.
- Possess an MSW from an accredited school of social work.
- Holds a current LCSW License with the State of Georgia
- Experience working with older adults and their families
- Outstanding written communication and documentation skills
- Willingness to provide supportive counseling services in clients’ homes, community-based locations and residential communities
- Conduct groups in an agency, residential community and community-based locations
- Personal qualification of warmth, sensitivity, flexibility, and insight
- Ability to be self-directed and work well with individuals, groups and the community
- Ability to work as part of a team and to contribute to the establishment of program goals and to ensure that program and agency goals and objectives are carried out
Education or License:
- Graduate Degree, LCSW License with the State of Georgia
- Medicare credentialed preferred
**Benefits Include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401K and continued education credits for licensure.***