Direct Care Staff / Resident Advocate
- Associates Degree preferably in early childhood education and strongly prefer mental health background.
- Overnight shift (6 p.m. to 8. a.m.).
- At least 21 years of age
- MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREENING
- CPR/First Aid infant and Adult within 30 days of employment
- Min of 2 years’ experience working with infants, children and adolescents in a group setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Provide supervision, observes behavior, provides life-coping and parenting skills to residents
- Provides transportation to scheduled activities and appointments
- Provide thorough cleaning adhering to state-mandated guidelines
- Preparation of evening meals
- Pays attention to detail and can follow directions
- Possess good organizational skills and is motivated
Please apply internally to Mr. Jerome Williams via email.
House of Dawn. INC
Business Administration Manager