Bilingual Apartment Community Coordinator
- Experience Level
Uplift Georgia’s main focus is to improve the lives of lower to middle income apartment complex residents by cultivating community and increasing social capital among neighbors. Uplift Georgia provides educational, enriching, and entertaining opportunities for residents to participate in together. We believe these shared experiences coupled with an increase of interaction between neighbors will ultimately lead to greater social capital, higher levels of trust, and an overall greater willingness to support and invest in community. Uplift Georgia also aims to increase access to untapped resources available in a given community while simultaneously providing increased access to outside resources through the forging of relationships between residents and members of other supportive organizations.
Uplift Georgia and Dwell Communities are looking to hire a Community Coordinator for our Marietta based communities. We are looking for someone to live on site and partner with the Director of Community Engagement and the Management Team to enhance the community by providing events, experiences, education, and opportunities to our residents.
Community Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Planning, advertising, and hosting monthly events
- Planning, advertising, and hosting weekly activities for children and adolescents
- Planning, advertising, and hosting monthly activities for adults
- Meeting with children to provide assistance with homework.
- Providing support to residents for specific needs
- Writing and distributing monthly newsletters
- Facilitating summer and school break camps
- Serving lunches to children during summer break
- Must move into an on-site apartment
- Must be fluently bi-lingual, Spanish and English
- Must be committed to working 40 hours/week
- Must submit a criminal background check
- Must have transportation.
- Must have a 4-year college degree or at least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Please submit cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com