Business Development Associate
- Experience Level
About This Role:
Berkeley Executive Education is looking for a skilled business development associate to facilitate and accelerate revenue growth through supporting our growing business development team. The Business Development Associate will help the organization meet revenue targets by supporting the development of proposals, lead management, and other sales enablement support, in alignment with overall organizational goals. This person will also analyze data and make recommendations regarding strategic growth opportunities (territories, industries, partnerships) and gather better qualified leads to streamline sales effectiveness. In order to be successful in this role, this person will need to be highly skilled at managing competing priorities and requests from multiple Business Development Directors. A flexible can-do attitude is required.
- Support proposal development for custom program clients by creating, formatting and updating decks and as well as analyzing and contributing to RFPs/RFIs; manage resource bank of custom proposals.
- Manage inbound leads with VP Growth and Business Development, VP Curriculum and other team members
- Collaborate with the VP Growth and Business Development, VP Curriculum and other BD team members on quantifying and qualifying inbound inquiries for custom programs - including curating inbound data, tracking leads, conducting initial outreach and phone qualifications, facilitating hand-off of qualified leads to appropriate BD Directors, ensuring timely follow up, and generating quarterly reports summarizing inbound data for the BD team.
- Conduct research to support territory, industry and target client development.
- In collaboration with Marketing, analyze website and email stats, and lead history to better qualify leads and optimize customer touch points.
- Measure results and helps optimize lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into opportunities.
- Conduct pipeline and opportunity analysis on industries, revenue contribution, and impact of territory changes in order to inform strategic business decisions.
- Develop analytics with BD team to understand how marketing activity turns into SQLs, and continually refine process to convert customers.
- Manage Key Account and Territory change process, coordinating Exec Ed and Haas resources with Salesforce.
- Support alignment of CRM system and sales methodology, ensuring that all reporting is timely, accurate and supports the sales process.
- Support the VP of Growth and Business Development and team members in analyzing sales forecasts and pipelines
- Collaborate with other departments to enrich revenue growth.
- Identify and implement other opportunities to drive sales effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of business development or related experience
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Keen ability to handle time effectively and prioritize work
- Confident self-starter with high sense of urgency
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
About UC Berkeley Executive Education
UC Berkeley Executive Education is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation formed for the development of executive education programs by UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business. We design and deliver transformative learning experiences that prepare executives and organizations in the US and globally to navigate an ever accelerating pace of change. Our mission is to create positive impact on business and society, extend the critical work of UC Berkeley faculty, and generate operating revenue for UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business in order to further enhance our impact. UC Berkeley Executive Education is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion among its employees, participants and faculty.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Education $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Program / Project Management Education $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Research Education $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Technology / Data Management Education $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Berkeley