AgeWell Manager/Information and Referral Concierge
- Experience Level
Summary: Reporting to the COO, the AgeWell Manager/ Information and Referral (I&R) Concierge serves as a central information and referral source for the full continuum of aging services provided by the AgeWell Atlanta service.
The AgeWell Manager/I&R Concierge is responsible for building a comprehensive “directory” of services, ‘triaging’ inquiries for aging services, programs and supports, and building awareness about the I&R service to drive inquiries to it. Through pre-screening and consultation, this position will assist inquirers in making informed decisions that efficiently address the needs of older adults and/or family caregivers and facilitate referrals to those agencies. The AgeWell Manager/ I&R Concierge will track information on calls and use an outcome measurement tool to capture data. The data will be used to analyze the effectiveness of the position, learn more about the needs of the community to inform program and partnership development, and assist in finding funding sources based on the ability to demonstrate effectiveness of AgeWell Atlanta. This position will also, as appropriate, make referrals to agencies outside the AgeWell Atlanta network. Follow-up will be conducted with all clients to ensure successful connections were made to recommended service agencies.
The AgeWell Manager/I&R Concierge will assume direct oversight of business development of the AgeWell point of service access and brand by working with community partners, referral sources and marketing teams from partner organizations. In addition, the AgeWell Manger/I&R Concierge will assist in a launch to the community, with a goal of AgeWell Atlanta becoming the primary resource for aging services, programs, healthcare and housing for all older adults and their families.
Must be a professional, entrepreneurial, flexible, self-starter that can work with partner marketing teams to raise awareness of and drive business to AgeWell Atlanta. Will also serve as an ambassador for AgeWell Atlanta internally among the partner agencies and externally within the community, as well as assist with collecting data, training and implementation of AgeWell Atlanta’s measurement tool.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Area of study in social work, geriatric care management or related experience with business development in the healthcare market strongly preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a human service delivery field, preferably with older adults including program development and management strongly preferred
- Knowledge of community resources and services for older adults and family caregivers
- Ability to build an organization from ground up
- Strong interpersonal, team building and problem-solving skills
- Sensitive to the unique needs of the population served
- Works well with limited oversight while identifying new markets to expand AgeWell Atlanta services
- Ability to work with multiple partners, senior leadership, boards and staff
- Excellent organizational, outreach, and multitasking skills
- Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite)