Performance Measurement Consultant
- Experience Level
Help with continual growth and success of TechBridge performance measurement consulting practice by providing performance measurement consulting engagements for nonprofits, foundations, and collaboratives.
Through research, conferences, events, and meetings, educate nonprofits, foundations and collaboratives on TechBridge’s service offerings that drive nonprofit and community transformation. Responsible for the data integrity of collaborative and nonprofit accounts and contacts in TechBridge’s Salesforce CRM.
Performance Measurement Consulting to Nonprofits, Foundations and Collaboratives:
- Performance Measurement Deliverables: Theory of Change, Logic Model, Scorecard, KPI Definition and Strategy, Quarterly Board Report and Annual Impact Report Template
- Client Journey Maps/Process Flow mapping for program management
- Collaborative Theory of Change
- Collaborative Logic Model
- Collaborative Client Journey Map
- Collaborative Data Dictionary
- Collaborative Data Model and Technical Implementation Plan for Data Sharing and Care Coordination
Nonprofit Research and Lead Generation:
- Responsible for generating collaborative and nonprofit leads through utilizing resources; such as, GuideStar, Nonprofit Member Assocations, Nonprofits attending conferences, Nonprofits participating in Collaboratives, etc.
- Responsible for the data integrity of collaborative and nonprofit accounts and contacts in Salesforce.
- Campaign management: creates various email campaign lists to nonprofits. Participates in the weekly nonprofit email campaign meeting.
- Educates nonprofits and collaboratives on TechBridge’s service offerings to improve their ability to operate efficiently and effectively as a nonprofit.
- Educates nonprofits regarding their level on the operational readiness scale and the projects they can undertake to move from progress, to sustain, to grow, and to innovate
- Identifies nonprofit and collaborative needs, pain points and identifies appropriate solutions
- Create opportunities in Salesforce
- Requesting scoping and pricing from consulting
- Presenting draft proposal to consulting and completing necessary edits
- Follow up with customers with previous TechBridge projects and inquire about their next strategic initiative
- Writing SOWs
- Recordkeeping (Salesforce, DocuSign, SharePoint)
- Managing SOW templates
- When SOWs are closed won, letting consulting group leaders know, have consulting group leaders identify the project team, email introduction to the customer introducing the project manager
- Represents TechBridge through attendance at conferences and community events (Atlanta Regional Collaborative on Health Improvement, Corporate Volunteer Council, Transform Westside Summits, United Way events and conferences, workforce development conferences and events, Regional Commission on Homelessness, House ATL, etc.)
- Develops conference and event campaigns to understand ROI of events and conferences (see Metrics)
Training and Administration:
- Attending internal meetings (weekly sync up meetings with performance measurement team, weekly outreach meeting, weekly nonprofit email campaigns meeting, monthly company updates, monthly learning with donuts, marketing meetings, case study meetings, Dream Big planning, semi-annual strategic planning, etc.)
- Completing expense reports & time entry