Chief Executive Officer
- Experience Level
Chief Executive Officer of United Way of Ross County
The Executive Board of the United Way of Ross County (OH) seeks a dynamic leader to mobilize the community and expand resources to improve lives for all who live in Ross County.
The CEO of the United Way of Ross County leads the agency’s fundraising efforts and oversee the organization’s day-to-day functions.
The new CEO will be:
- Passionate about the mission and vision of the United Way of Ross County.
- A dynamic leader who is visionary and can guide strategic planning processes.
- A collaborative leader who builds strong relationships in the community.
- An effective fundraiser.
- A strong manager who is accountable, with an emphasis on measuring impact.
- Self-motivated and proactive in delivering results.
- A resident of Ross County, OH (or willing to relocate within a reasonable amount of time after accepting the position).
Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, or a related field.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in the leadership and management of organizations of comparable size. Alternatively, substantial experience, with progressive leadership practice, working in the nonprofit sector, and interacting with volunteers and boards.
- Experience in developing partnerships, building teams, and conflict management/resolution.
- Experience in developing and maintaining sound financial practices, including but not limited to, budget development and expense tracking.
- Experience in building revenue and increasing philanthropic support including grant preparation.
- A graduate degree
- Experience with United Way
- Experience in or across multiple sectors, including nonprofit, public, and corporate environments
To apply, please send a meaningful cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For full consideration, apply no later than June 23, 2019.
For a complete job description, visit: https://bit.ly/2JNj4ju.
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Chillicothe
- Executive / Senior Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Chillicothe
- Marketing / Communications Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Chillicothe
- Public Policy / Administration Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Chillicothe
- Volunteer Services Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Full Time jobs in Chillicothe