Outpatient Therapist - Child & Family (Relocation Opportunity!)
- Experience Level
Outpatient Therapist - Child & Family
Are you an experienced therapist who enjoys working with a multidisciplinary team? Does your passion and experience involve working with children and families? Do you have a year or more of working directly with youth/children in a clinical setting? If this sounds like you, we hope you will apply for our Outpatient Therapist position located in Yakima, WA.
What You'll Do:
- Provide mental health services to children and adolescents and their families
- Grow and maintain your own client panel
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to create client care plans
What We Are Looking For:
- Experienced outpatient therapists with direct experience treating children and families
- Team players who can professionally engage with all levels of an interdisciplinary team
- Therapists who can manage complex, multi-service treatment plans that may require expertise in evidence-based practices.
- Candidates with at least one year of full-time experience in the treatment of children under the supervision of a children's mental health specialist in a clinical setting.
What We Offer:
- Relocation Assistance
- Hiring Bonus
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (20 days per year for full-time positions), paid holidays, Continuing Education, and more.
- Education: Master's Degree in a relevant field required.
- Experience: Experience required to obtain independent licensure or two years post graduate experience in the direct treatment of persons with mental illness or emotional disturbance that was gained under the supervision of a mental health professional. One year of full-time experience in the treatment of children under the supervision of a children's mental health specialist and experience preferred.
- License Requirements: Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW), Washington State Licensed Social Worker Associate Advanced (LSWAA), Licensed Social Worker Associate Independent Clinical (LSWAIC), Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA), or Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration, all within 1 week of hire if not currently active. Current driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. Current First Aid/CPR card, or obtained within 45 days of hire. NOTE: FBI fingerprints required if you have lived in Washington State less than the last 3 consecutive years.
- Candidates must meet the Washington State DSHS Child Mental Health Requirements.
Bilingual Spanish-English skills are preferred, but not required.
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vx5y5v2gzr35sxv5