- Experience Level
The Development Manager will be a dynamic addition to a growing team, responsible for supporting and expanding No Longer Bound’s fundraising and donor development goals through volunteer engagement, donor relations, event planning, social media and other communication strategies.
This individual will work collaboratively with the development team and the community at large. Strong candidates for this position will have compassion for addiction recovery and a combination of development, marketing, and communications skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Director of Development with general donor relations, prospect research, analytics, and gift processing.
- Lead volunteer development efforts by creating and implementing strategies for community engagement.
- Assist with communication plan including social media strategies.
- Play an active support role in event planning.
- Perform administrative duties including data entry, mail merges, running reports, and upholding standards with database management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in non-profit or faith-based environment(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills for team collaboration and donor development
- Strong communications skills, both speaking and writing (Writing samples required.)
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and under deadlines
- Strong organizational and computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint. (Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.)
- Interest in using technologies and tools to develop best practices and increase efficiencies
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to assist with whatever needs to get done