Area Managing Director
- Experience Level
FaithBridge Foster Care is a Christ-centered nonprofit that partners with churches to launch foster care ministries, trains foster families and volunteers and contracts with the government to place children in stable and supportive foster homes. FaithBridge is changing the way America does foster care by mobilizing, organizing and equipping local churches to solve their community's foster care crisis through Christian foster care ministries and the FaithBridge Community of Care™. The FaithBridge model also includes family consultants who act as a liaison with government agencies and offer spiritual insight and support to the foster families. By providing unparalleled support to foster and birth families, FaithBridge shares God's life-changing love in the midst of crisis, and together, we stand in the gap with children and families.
The Area Managing Director will be responsible for the direct supervision of approximately five Foster Family Consultants and approximately 75 foster children. In new markets the Area Managing Director may carry a partial caseload and assume additional responsibilities for church recruitment and relationships, volunteer management, home study supervision and training coordination.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provides subject matter expertise and day-to-day supervision and coaching in the areas of case management.
- Helps to strengthen FaithBridge relationships with partners included churches, DFCS offices and others
- Demonstrate relational competence and models professional behavior at all time.
- Maintains a focus on the spiritual component of the mission of FaithBridge and sees their role through a spiritual lens
- Provides program support to Director of Foster Care
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the area of behavioral or social sciences, social work, guidance counseling, psychology childhood education, special education or related field.
- Georgia RBWO Foundations Certified or waiver eligible is beneficial, but not required.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience in case management, home study licensing or supervisory position, of which at least two (2) years of experience must be with a Child-Placing Agency performing casework duties.
- Clinical Experience: Strong clinical knowledge, particularly in the areas of childhood trauma, family-systems, substance abuse
- Strong coaching/counseling and crisis intervention skills
- Experience with GA Score, GA Shines and IMPACT preferred, but not required
- This position may require training and/or work on nights and weekends.
- Subscription to and integration of the vision, mission, and core values of FaithBridge.