Administrative Coordinator - Trips Team
- Experience Level
The Community Development Trips Team Administrative Coordinator is a part time role responsible for all of the administrative tasks associated with sending teams to the communities where The 410 Bridge partners. The position serves a vital role in ensuring that travelers are equipped to serve on their trip, and that internal communication is seamless. The position will be expected to manage several systems and have an eye on how the team can improve efficiencies. The Administrative Coordinator will report directly to the Trips Team Manager.
The Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the trips team to:
- Set up trips and maintain changes in multiple cloud based systems including:
- Salesforce (TaskRay)
- Managed Missions
- XP Culture
- Microsoft Office 365
- Coordinate receiving and storing release waivers.
- Purchase insurance for teams and register them with the State Dept.
- Send out post trip surveys to trip leaders and trip members.
- Work closely with the trips team and other departments to optimize the trips process.
Skills and Experience
- Computer literacy and fluency across multiple cloud based platforms and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a cool and focused persona under pressure, in a relatively ambiguous and nimble environment.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and adjust behavior to adapt to the working styles and perspectives of others inside and outside the ministry.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Interested in learning new technologies and tools in order to develop best practices and increase efficiencies.
- Highly energetic, flexible, and driven.
- Possess strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
*Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com