Applicant Experience Manager
- Experience Level
Honeymoon Israel (HMI) provides immersive trips to Israel for locally based cohorts of couples that have at least one Jewish partner and are early in their committed relationship, creating communities of couples who are building families with meaningful connections to Jewish life and the Jewish people. To date, HMI has run more than 90 trips from 20 cities across the country - bringing more than 1,800 couples to Israel. To read more about Honeymoon Israel and its mission and vision, please see: www.honeymoonisrael.org
Applicant Experience Manager
About the Position
Honeymoon Israel is seeking a part-time professional for the role of Applicant Experience Manager (AEM) to play a critical role for HMI as it grows its operations and impact. The AEM is a new position, and is responsible for day-to-day operations of the application, interview and selection processes. The AEM is an integral member of the operations team and will work closely with the program team.
- You have significant project management experience handling multiple complex projects concurrently.
- You are known to be a self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively with other teams including staff members spread throughout the U.S.
- You are highly organized, detail oriented and proficient in managing data.
- You are a problem solver who takes initiative and has strong decision-making skills.
- Manage scheduling of application cycles in all HMI cities
- Maintain and improve procedures and policies related to the applicant experience process
- In partnership with Community Engagement team, manage interview scheduling and training process in all HMI cities
- Manage communication for applicant and application-related inquiries
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the Community Engagement team as it relates directly to the applicant experience
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in operations and project management
- Experience with project management software, such as Asana, and data management software such as Salesforce
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Business products
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Ideally has experience working in a multi-site and virtual work environment with remote staff a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- This position reports directly to Chief Finance Officer
- Candidates must reside on the east coast with strong preference based in Atlanta, GA. Occasional travel will be required within the U.S.
- Benefits 403(b) retirement plan with an employer matching program. HMI has an unlimited vacation policy.
- Honeymoon Israel is committed to creating a safe, respectful and equitable work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, HMI fills each position by the best-qualified applicant available. The organization does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation.
To apply: Please apply by June 10 by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include title of job in the subject line of the email. We will review applications and screen promising candidates on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Early applications are encouraged.