Launch and Manage Resident Support for Westside Future Fund
- Experience Level
Role: Manager, Resident Support
Job type: Full-time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Director, Strategy and Impact
The Westside Future Fund, Inc. (WFF), a not-for-profit organization, was founded by leading Atlanta corporations, city government and other local organizations to coordinate and accelerate the revitalization of four historic Westside neighborhoods: English Avenue, Vine City, Ashview Heights, and the Atlanta University Center. The WFF environment consists of a small, entrepreneurial team that is mission-driven, results-oriented, and community-focused.
We are seeking an individual who is energized by the opportunity to structure and lead the Westside Future Fund’s Resident Support activity. The Manager will—in line with WFF’s overall focus on anti-displacement/resident retention—help establish WFF’s approach to connecting historic Westside residents with resources to stabilize and empower them and their families.
The ideal candidate for this role has deep experience delivering support/wraparound services, coordinating and building relationships with multiple partners, and working in under-served communities. The individual we seek is equally comfortable brainstorming ideas and driving project timelines, while managing in all directions (up, down, and across). This person has a heart for people and the ability to build a program to serve them at scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Director, Strategy and Impact to shape current Resident Support strategy and translate it into tangible, measurable, scalable activity
- Ensure a responsive Resident Support program by documenting resident needs and tailoring activity based on resident feedback
- Establish vetting and evaluation criteria for referral partners/service providers
- Establish systems and processes to track resident participation and overall impact metrics
- Function as WFF’s face to residents to deliver support service referrals, in collaboration with property management and other external partners
- Design and roll out “resident success”/case management approach and processes aimed at building and maintaining relationships with residents
- Build database of Resident Support resources/referral partners in Salesforce
- Build and manage working relationships with referral partners/service providers
- Solicit feedback from residents and referral partners/service providers
- Document lessons learned to inform refinement and continued execution of Resident Support program
Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- 8-10 years of related experience in disciplines such as: social work, community development, program design, program delivery, partnership management, and impact measurement
- Experience successfully translating a community-based/support services program from strategy to execution
- Ability to deliver big-picture thinking as well as the fine detail of execution
- Experience working in under-served communities
- Passion and enthusiasm for engaging with individuals on an intimate basis with the goal of connecting them with high-impact resources
- Ability to honor multiple perspectives to align a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience coordinating and managing relationships with external partners
- Comfort working both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, or Public Administration a plus
To apply, please submit a resume and detailed cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Manager, Resident Support” in your subject line.