- Experience Level
Honeymoon Israel (HMI) provides immersive trips to Israel for locally based cohorts of couples that have at least one Jewish partner and are early in their committed relationship, creating communities of couples who are building families with meaningful connections to Jewish life and the Jewish people. To date, HMI has run more than 90 trips from 20 cities across the country - bringing more than 1,800 couples to Israel. To read more about Honeymoon Israel and its mission and vision, please see: www.honeymoonisrael.org
About the Position
Honeymoon Israel is seeking a full-time professional for the role of Administrative Coordinator to play a critical role for HMI as it grows its operations and impact. With a unique remote culture, whose employees sit everywhere from Atlanta to Buffalo to Tel Aviv, this role is a linchpin in a fast-moving, high-energy organization.
The role is a new position within the organization and will provide critical administrative assistance to the senior staff as well as support to the organizational overall to sustain and enhance its unique culture.
Primary responsibilities include providing special assistance to the CEOs, helping to manage internal and external communication flow, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and developing materials for key meetings and retreats. This role will be most successful when he or she is able to plan ahead, anticipate needs and changes, and communicate seamlessly across the whole organization. This individual should be comfortable using a variety of technology platforms and tools to aid with seamless operations and communications.
· Our ideal candidate has previous administrative experience and thrives in developing and implementing effective office management processes and technologies
· You are an innate problem solver and team player who embodies the entrepreneurial spirit, always willing to work collaboratively and accomplish tasks with grit, sense of urgency, and excitement
· You are a proactive, dependable, and detail-oriented professional
· You are comfortable communicating to professionals at all levels and through many channels – verbal, written, and via tech platforms
· You love organization, deadlines, and checking things off of your to-do list!
· You are resilient and able to adapt to changing needs, priorities and responsibilities
· You are self-motivated, and enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- Work closely with the CEOs to maintain their calendars according to their preferences, by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Schedules change regularly and often involve multiple time zones and frequent travel
- Plan and coordinate big events, meetings, staff retreats or other initiatives – including coordination of logistics and details as well as planning engaging and productive activities for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop materials for meetings, events, and programs, by drafting, editing, collating, and designing documents in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Attend staff meetings, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Support the CEOs and the Leadership team in preparing key documents and organize materials for daily meetings
- Facilitate internal communication across all levels in a transparent, clear, and respectful manner
- Research, test, and manage various tech platforms to engage staff across remote locations, enabling cohesion, positive culture, and high productivity
- Assist leadership with team building and culture and serve as the barometer for team morale
- Be the go-to person for general team requests and questions and keeper of all team resources
- Complete all other projects and tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- High proficiency with entire MS Office suite and Google communication products; comfort with learning new technological tools
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to successfully work independently or collaborate as part of a team
- Ideally has experience working in a multi-site and virtual work environment with remote staff a bonus
- Professional verbal and written communications skills required
- Bachelor degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office environment
- This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Candidates must reside in the Atlanta, GA area. Occasional domestic travel will be required.
- Benefits include individual medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, as well as participation in the 403(b) retirement plan with an employer matching program. HMI has an unlimited vacation policy.
- Honeymoon Israel is committed to creating a safe, respectful and equitable work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, HMI fills each position by the best-qualified applicant available. The organization does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation.
To apply: Please apply by June 3 by submitting a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include title of job in the subject line of the email. We will review applications and screen promising candidates on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Early applications are encouraged.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Telecommute jobs in Atlanta
- Administrative / Clerical Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Telecommute jobs in Atlanta
- Event Planning Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Telecommute jobs in Atlanta
- Executive / Senior Management Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Telecommute jobs in Atlanta
- Facilities / Equipment Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Telecommute jobs in Atlanta