Senior Director of Philanthropy
- Experience Level
Gwinnett County Habitat for Humanity (Lawrenceville, Georgia) is seeking a full-time Senior Director of Philanthropy to plan and coordinate all aspects of fund development in accordance with Gwinnett Habitat’s mission and standard of excellence.
Qualified applicants need:
- Demonstrated sales or fundraising success
- Performance driven
- Christian worldview
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently with only 20% of time spent in the office
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others internally and externally
- Ability to collect, track and analyze program data
- Flexibility regarding work assignments and work hours
- Familiarity with the key funding sources for non-profit organizations
- Understanding and support of the mission and vision of Gwinnett Habitat for Humanity
Primary responsibilities include providing leadership in and execution of all fundraising initiatives including special events, major gifts, grants, planned giving and sponsorship acquisition.
Other duties include:
- Cultivation of major donors and stewardship of current donors
- Implementation of annual giving program
- Implementation of a written annual and long-term fund development plan
- Management of the donor database
Salary/benefits package based on experience/qualifications and includes an incentive bonus plan.