Principal Program Analyst
- Position Type
- Full Time
This Principal Program Analyst is a confidential position reporting directly to the Chief of Programs. The Principal Program Analyst will have responsibility for conducting, managing, and developing projects in all areas under the Programs Division, which includes:
- Requirements for admission to the State Bar and accreditation of law schools
- Access to justice and diversity of the legal profession
- Legal specialization
- Probation and Lawyer Assistance for attorneys disciplined for misconduct
- Attorney regulation, including MCLE, law Corporation/LLP registration
- Client Security Fund
- Professional competence, including the development of comprehensive, preventative training curricula for attorneys
- Bachelor's degree in a field that develops skills related to essential duties, or equivalent academic achievement
- Minimum five (5) years' progressively responsible experience in business process reengineering, data collection and evaluation, research or performance or financial auditing in a public sector, legal or nonprofit environment, or equivalent.
- Master's degree in a relevant field may substitute for up to two (2) years of experience
It is anticipated that the Principal Program Analyst will staff committees, and will be expected to make oral and written presentations to the Board of Trustees on a variety of topics.
For the full job description, please visit www.calbar.ca.gov
The State Bar of California offers a unique compensation package including competitive salary, ideal work hours, health insurance, generous paid holidays, vacation/sick , CalPERS Retirement, 457b savings plan, parking and ride share subsidy, and more.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org