Financial Business Analyst
5 days left
- Experience Level
The Business and Finance Division of Rollins College is seeking an experienced professional to join the team. The Financial Business Analyst is responsible for identifying business challenges and opportunities for improvement and addressing them using analysis to make strategic and tactical recommendations for enhanced financial procedures and services. You will assist with general ledger accounting, including journal entry preparation, researching transactions and reconciling activity; develop/update reports and queries using appropriate reporting tools; and provide budget management training and support to business units and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years of related experience
- Knowledge of financial systems, including ChromeRiver, Blackboard Transact, Argos and OnBase
- Experience with financial processes and budget management, databases and report generation
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices with strong analytical skills
- Strong capabilities with software programs, including database, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail and Internet applications; Microsoft Office Suite and client/server systems preferred
- Experience with ERP accounting systems such as Banner
- Knowledge of SQL programming language
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/777/cw/en-us/job/492905/financial-business-analyst
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.