2 days left
- Degree Level
Champions Alternative Recovery
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Champions is a non-profit treatment agency with a number of treatment programs under its umbrella. Operating since 2000 within Kings County, CA, Champions seeks to serve those community members afflicted by social and emotional issues, family dysfunction, substance use, mental health, and criminal justice involvement.
Champions continually strive to serve the community, specifically focusing on those members who have experienced trauma and brokenness, those who need hope and guidance, and those who seek to be healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
Champions is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to serve as the Executive Director for this 70 plus person organization. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a motivated professional to expand the reach of Champions throughout the community. This individual will lead a variety of therapeutic interventions and various administrative service management functions as well as providing agency oversight for budgets, contracts and funding.
Reporting into the Board of Directors, they will serve as a strategic partner that will help drive new and sustainable initiatives.
- Leverage Champions current strengths and values whilst driving culture change for high performance and accountability.
- Builds relationships across all areas to promote and drive change.
- Lead efforts to build processes, procedures, and programs that will improve efficiency.
- Develop and further relationships with community agencies and partners.
- Partner with the Board of Directors on shared vision for the future actively seeking and building board involvement with strategic direction.
- Lead, coach, develo p, and retain Champions high-performance senior management team.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new fundraising opportunities.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, business administration, social services, or related field.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in social service work with at least 5 in a leadership position managing employees from various social and behavioral health backgrounds.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Experienced in change management initiatives.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Action-oriented, adaptable, and innovative approach.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Leads with passion, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-direct
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience in the substance abuse/dependence arena, domestic violence, criminal justice, and mental health area is highly desirable.
- Strategic planning experience.
- Fundraising experience.
- A commitment to Champions mission and values.
For more information regarding this position, please email email@example.com. Inquiries will only be accepted from Delta Prime Consulting. DO NOT contact Champions directly. Please note that not all candidate applications will be selected for interview.
Champions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff.