- Position Type
- Full Time
Atlanta First Day School is seeking Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st Grade teachers for the 2019 school year. S/He should have experience producing lesson plans and creating exciting learning opportunities for young children.
• Motivate and stimulate children’s learning and development by using a variety of activities and instructional methods like songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.
• Design and follow a weekly lesson plan.
• Assess students performance and progress through observation, anecdotal notes and other methods to ensure they are mastering outlined developmental skills on a regular basis.
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide timely follow up to inquiries/requests.
• Follow and comply with NAEYC/BFTS teaching standards and safety regulations.
• Knowledge of the Georgia Early Learning & Development Standards.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Medical and Dental
Paid Vacation Time
Child care tuition discount
Intentional Professional Development
HIRING EVENT ON SAT. MAY 4, 2019 8:30am-2:30pm
Atlanta First Day School
360 Peachtree St. NE Atlanta, GA 30308