Chief Clinical Administrative Officer
- Experience Level
- Ensures that the most effective Behavioral Health treatment approaches are utilized; developing new models of treatment.
- Monitors regulatory and clinical standards; productivity and quality assurance efforts, internal and external; meet contractual reporting requirements and performance standards.
- Builds, maintains and complies with Bonita House’s policies and procedures as it relates to all clinical program operations.
- Leads and oversees clinical supervision, training and ongoing education.
- Provides group clinical supervision to the staff, including initiating and facilitating critical incident reviews and staff debriefings.
- Available for crisis consultation as needed.
- Provides effective leadership to staff members, with particular attention to recruitment, interviewing, selection, performance management, retention and professional development.
- Meets with staff members to ensure open communications, provide guidance and allow quick problem resolutions.
- Responsible for employees’ work environment and providing leadership for initiatives to improve/maintain a positive work climate.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and mentors Program Directors to achieve established goals.
- Ensures compliance with agency training requirements, for self and staff.
- Establishes strategic vision, and oversees implementation at the treatment services level.
- Provides overall programmatic and clinical oversight to assure consistency and continuity in the provision of services.
- Responsible for program development; initiation and implementation of programmatic changes and adjustments through bi-weekly clinical team meeting with program managers.
- Linkage and coordination of services and components within the agency.
- Supervises quality assurance components of the agency.
- Works with administrative and agency staff to develop policies, procedures, and guidelines to support the timely, accurate and efficient handling of programmatic clinical matters and functions.
- Oversees certification site visit preparation, and program audit visits and reports.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance with state licensing requirements, HIPAA, and specific on-site program operations as assigned.
- Assists with program development as well as ensures compliance with policies and procedures directly related to risk and funding mandates.
- Attends coordination planning and development meetings to assure organization wide policies and procedures, reviews and updates as needed.
- Liaison with appropriate mental health departments, community agencies and private practitioners.
Fiscal and Administrative:
- Creates, prepares and monitors program budgets. Collaborates with Finance to review financial reports and create action plans for improvements.
- Responsible for fiscal performance of all programs, including monitoring bottom line program adjustments, meeting contracted units of service, and results, budget modifications and expense/revenue management.
- Works with the Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer and Program Directors to participate in budget development and management of county contracts, private sector contracts and private pay sources.
- Along with the Executive Director, serves as program advocate with the county, other agencies, and industry groups.
- Excellent judgment with ability to make timely and well-informed executive decisions.
- Strong ability to use various influence strategies and collaboration skills.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical demands. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability:
BHI is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Status”).
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $100,000 & up Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Administrative / Clerical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $100,000 & up Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $100,000 & up Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Executive / Senior Management Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $100,000 & up Full Time jobs in Berkeley
- Health / Medical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $100,000 & up Full Time jobs in Berkeley