Executive Assistant and Program Manager
- Experience Level
We are looking for a kind and positive individual who is also intuitive, trustworthy, detail-oriented and able to quickly execute tasks with limited information. S/he should desire to get things done and to do so with care and accuracy. The right person will have strong communication skills and have the capable to fielding any request at any time and to do so in a timely fashion. This is a full-time position.
Our religious nonprofit hosts multiple events and programs each week serving constituents ranging from families with young children to the elderly to everything in-between. Thus we are looking for someone who is nimble, well-organized and professional who can work in a fast-paced, somewhat unstructured environment where priorities can often change quickly.
You will be an integral part of our team reporting directly to the Executive Director and Preschool Director. Additionally this person will work with the Program Director and the Campaign Director.
This role will carry out administrative tasks that ensure the office runs smoothly and that the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Additionally, s/he will coordinate, plan and execute programs and events.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Ensure timely communications and handling of confidential information
- Manage the office’s calendaring
- Field phone calls and manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with donor, membership, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist and support colleagues whenever necessary
- Run errands as needed
- Plan programs and events
- Ability to get things done.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, program coordinator or relevant role
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, and ambiguous environment. Ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be incredibly diligent.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and result driven, with strong operational mindset. Decisive, with a “get it done” and “deliver results” mentality.
- Team-oriented, energetic, adaptable, and generally, a kind person.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Undergraduate Degree required
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Youth Development $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Mateo
- Development / Fundraising Youth Development $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Mateo
- Event Planning Youth Development $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Mateo
- Program / Project Management Youth Development $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Mateo