Director of Development
- Experience Level
Candidates should have proven leadership, planning, fundraising, and organizational skills; and an ability to build collaborative relationships and earn the trust and respect of donors and strategic partners. Individual must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3 years of experience preferred; and successful results in various development areas including individual and corporate gifts, grant writing, including achievements in both short-term and long-term programs, direct mail appeals and events. Knowledge of legal and tax issues pertinent to planned giving programs and instruments helpful. Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal support staff, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Some metro Atlanta travel required. This position requires presentations, interaction with people, and proven ability to implement programs, identifying new contacts, cultivating, soliciting, acknowledging and stewarding donors, developing programs, and completing all details and work necessary for results. Must demonstrate ability to set and manage multiple priorities and deadlines, work cooperatively and collaboratively as a team member, produce creative solutions and pay attention to detail.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements for the position, resume and two professional letters of reference including complete contact information, to both Sandra Gravely (Sgravely@afriendshouse.org) and Tara Hall(Thall@afriendshouse.org).
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in McDonough
- Administrative / Clerical Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in McDonough
- Advocacy / Lobbying Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in McDonough
- Development / Fundraising Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in McDonough
- Event Planning Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in McDonough