Program Director, Women Addiction Recovery
- Experience Level
Under the direction of the COO, the Epiphany Program Director is responsible for the overall functioning of the Epiphany Center Adult Services and for ensuring the quality of care provided to clients.
Will only consider candidates in San Francisco Bay Area who meet our requirements.
- Must be a licensed clinician, LCSW, ASW, LCSW, AMFT, or LMFT
- Must be a registered or Licensed Mental Health provider or Registered or licensed Psychologist
- Minimum five years of experience working in a social services agency
- Minimum two years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience in women’s recovery programs
- Committed to supporting and implementing Agency policies and the Mission Statement of the agency
- Have personal qualities of maturity, dedication, responsibility, and leadership to fulfill all job requirements.
For eligible employees package includes health, dental, vision, employer-paid life insurance, 401K retirement plan with employer-match, Aflac voluntary plans, Employee Assistance Program, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Provides leadership to and directs Epiphany Adult Residential programs and is on-call for the Residential Treatment Specialist.
- Hires, supervises, evaluates, and terminates staff as needed.
- Ensures that all agency policies, licensing and certification requirements are met by Epiphany Adult Services Programs.
- Meets weekly with COO and with direct reports for on-going supervision.
- Participates in meetings as needed for supervision and program planning.
- Manages all City Contracts and grants and ensures compliance with all requirements.
- Oversees and manages budgets for Epiphany Center programs.
- Plans, develops, directs, and evaluates Epiphany Adult Services Programs.
- Plans and implements multi-disciplinary staff meetings and in-service programs as needed.
- Ensures that client treatment plans are implemented by staff.
- Attends all conferences and meetings as required by funding sources.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Responds to inquiries or complaints from staff, clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the community and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with coworkers, clients and personnel associated with outside agencies.
- Independently reads, analyzes, and interprets written information including business reports, government regulations, and legal documents.
- Maintains program records and writes clear and informative reports and correspondence.
- Effectively presents information to management, public groups and the Board of Directors.
- Required to drive agency vehicles.
- Acknowledges safety policies and procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Performs effectively and professionally under pressure.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume with a cover letter.
The Epiphany Center, a non-profit in San Francisco, provides client-centered care to a diverse population of children, women, and families who are the most vulnerable in our society. Our purpose is to strengthen family life and to enhance the physical, social-emotional, intellectual and spiritual growth of each person in our care.
Epiphany Center is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive full consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status or national origin.
More searches like this
- Executive / Senior Management Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Health / Medical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Social Work / Counseling Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco