- Experience Level
Eagle Ranch is currently seeking a Program Assistant to work in our boys’ homes. Position to begin May 2019.
Come alongside a team of caring professionals to help provide structure, accountability, mentorship and fun for children who are struggling in life.
The Program Assistant position is ideal for recent college graduates interested in exploring a career or service in the following areas:
- Social Work
- Youth Ministry
- Experiential Outdoor Learning
- Youth Leadership and Activities
- Working with Families
About the Position
Program Assistants become part of a team that includes:
- A houseparent couple that manages one of our 10 residential homes for children
- A licensed counselor who provides counseling to each child and their family
Your duties will include working alongside your team to help children who are receiving care in the Eagle Ranch program. This includes working with children and their families in a variety of ways, receiving training, guidance and support for your duties.
You will live on the Eagle Ranch campus alongside other Program Assistants of the same gender, with your own room and all living expenses included in your compensation package.
Additionally, you’ll grow personally as you learn and help others with communication, relationships and spiritual development. Faith in Christ and a caring community are the cornerstones of Eagle Ranch.
Ready to Apply?
If you graduated from college within the last 5 years or are a college senior looking for a position after graduation, this opportunity may be for you. Take the first step and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Subject Line: Program Assistant.
For more information, visit EagleRanch.org/ProgramAssistant
More searches like this
- Child Care / After school / Counselor Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Direct Service / Social Service Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Education / Teaching Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta