Project Coordinator - media, writing, editing and more
- Degree Level
Project Coordinator Job Description
Hours: 10 - 15 hours weekly
Pay: $12.50 - $17.50 per hour
Successful Nonprofits™ is a boutique consulting practice that helps nonprofits thrive in a competitive environment by providing strategic planning, organizational development, and interim executive services. The practice further supports the nonprofit sector through the weekly Successful Nonprofits™ Podcast, blog posts, print newsletter and conference presentations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive, growing nonprofit-sector consulting practice. This part-time position produces the Successful Nonprofits™ podcast; writes and edits social media; produces the weekly email newsletter; drafts reports; manages the website; manages CRM; and assists with consulting projects. The team member will work remotely using a firm MacBook with HiveDesk enabled.
Responsibilities and Duties:
True to the consulting sector, there will not be a typical day. With this caveat, a sample of responsibilities are below.
- Podcast duties include (a) booking and following up with podcast guests; (b) writing scripts and show notes; (c) posting the audio file
- Update the website by (a) posting blog entries; (b) adding the weekly podcast episode to the website; (c) creating new pages as necessary; (d) updating existing pages
- Manage Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and the weekly newsletter. This includes writing text for each.
- Other writing and editing assignments.
- Designing and editing spreadsheets. This also includes data entry, data analysis and chart creation.
- Assisting with stakeholder interviews
- Assist with client retreats
- Manage the CRM
- Project management
Skills, education and experience required:
- Bachelors degree in journalism, public relations, public administration or business is required. A currently enrolled college junior or senior can also apply for this position.
- Strong writing, proof reading and math skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Comfortable speaking with strangers
- Avid listener of podcasts
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Prefer someone with knowledge and experience with WordPress, Zoho (or another CRM), QuestionPro, Libsyn and Audacity.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Philanthropy / Social Responsibility up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Philanthropy / Social Responsibility up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Atlanta